The Former Best Anarchy Online Organisation, now EvE Hideout.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

app for nemson, 162 crat (returning to the game)

+3
Enforzaaa
Eckx
lockeland
7 posters

Go down

app for nemson, 162 crat (returning to the game) Empty app for nemson, 162 crat (returning to the game)

Post  lockeland Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:16 am

How long you played AO?

I actually played the game starting from release. Due to so much lag, glitches, bugs and screw yous from funcom, I soon quit for various other games. I just returned to the game about 15 minutes ago. Razz

Do you have any alts?

I have a 100ish engineer that drove me crazy prior to leaving the game and multiple 30-50 alts.

Why did you leave last org(if you had one)?

Left guild when I left the game cause of beforementioned reasons.

What are you looking for in an org?

What I look for in a guild is simple...friendly people. I just left WOW due to the staleness of the game. I'm solid on money and a few items, but I'm looking for some people to help me get reacquainted to the game itself. After that, I'd like to raid, instance, pvp and waste lots of time in game.

Who are you? ie Age, sex, location?

29, male, Kentucky. Been playing online rpgs for about 10 years. Asheron's Call, Anarchy Online, WOW, now back here.

Do You Drink?

I created the shot per death rule in the guild I was with in WOW. So, yes, I drink heavily. I love me some bourbon. Bad bourbon gets a mixer, my precious Blanton's goes on rocks, and shots I do Jager.

Notes:

Only have Notum Wars for the time being, but I have reactivated my account and plan to get all expansions as soon as I start to remember what the hell I'm doing.

Thanks in advance,
Nemson

lockeland

Back to top Go down

app for nemson, 162 crat (returning to the game) Empty Re: app for nemson, 162 crat (returning to the game)

Post  Eckx Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:20 am

I have been talking to this guy for a while now, seems like a nice guy. I say we give him a try in the org, and see how he works out.

Eckx

Back to top Go down

app for nemson, 162 crat (returning to the game) Empty Re: app for nemson, 162 crat (returning to the game)

Post  Enforzaaa Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:19 pm

lockeland wrote: <blablabla...>
Do You Drink?

yes, I drink heavily.

<blablabla....>

Dude, you're so in. king
Enforzaaa
Enforzaaa

Back to top Go down

Post  lockeland Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:50 pm

does this guild have scheduled aa meetings?

lockeland

Back to top Go down

Post  Overated Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:17 pm

are you good at cybor? late at night i get teh h0rny you know =O and our first rule is applicants got to cybor me to get approven =p
Overated
Overated

Back to top Go down

Post  Overated Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:18 pm

but send leotheras/enforzaaa/umed2/abendego1 or someone like that for invite. seems like the guys want you inn. il give you a shot
Overated
Overated

Back to top Go down

app for nemson, 162 crat (returning to the game) Empty Troll bump

Post  Enigma Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:20 pm

Not that my vote counts for anything in VL going ons but as with Kyle (eckx) I spoke with him also and would of ninja'd him into RKS if he wasn't tabbable Razz Seems like he'd fit in with VL and just wanted to throw in my no-count opinion Smile
Enigma
Enigma

http://www.rkshadows.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Terlatre Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:45 pm

More evidence to prove that Enig tries to ninja our members to RKS >_> BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

on topic: You sound like aben... I vote yes!
Terlatre
Terlatre

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:05 am

Sad only if they're not omni! Twisted Evil
Enigma
Enigma

http://www.rkshadows.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Enforzaaa Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:31 pm

So is this dude in? oO
Enforzaaa
Enforzaaa

Back to top Go down

app for nemson, 162 crat (returning to the game) Empty nem

Post  Abendego Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:25 pm

yes if he could catch one of us online

Abendego

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down