The Former Best Anarchy Online Organisation, now EvE Hideout.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

app

5 posters

Go down

app Empty app

Post  Ruthlane Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:30 am

How long you played AO? I've played for years on and off and have just returned from about an 18 month break!

Do you have any alts? Quite a few, none really worth ranting about except maybe my Doc!

Why did you leave last org(if you had one)? Well took a break n left the minute i returned, noone was left in the org and i wanted a fresh start also!

What are you looking for in an org? Teamwork, Achievements, game progression friendships always nice too Smile

Who are you? ie Age, sex, location? I am paul, 22yr old hawt male from Dublin, Ireland!

Do You Drink? of course, wouldn't be Irish if I didn't!

Hit me back n don't be afraid i'm not easily offended!

Ruthlane

Back to top Go down

app Empty Re: app

Post  Eckx Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:00 am

The general consensus of the org is to deny your application.

There are several reasons for this, but one being your extensive org history. 9 Different orgs 7 from level 200+.

There are also some unsettling rumors going around that have not been confirmed or denied. I do not have final say in the decision, but untill further research can be done, im going to say no.

Eckx

Back to top Go down

app Empty app

Post  Abendego Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:44 am

aggreed No

Abendego

Back to top Go down

Post  Mav Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:38 pm

aww.. and I wanted a fellow celt too =\ .. I'll do some digging and post a reply.
Mav
Mav

Back to top Go down

Post  Enforzaaa Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:04 am

Could always give him a try.

I know Ruth was one of the Enf's I looked up to when I was a lowbie Wink
Enforzaaa
Enforzaaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mav Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:46 pm

Ive been told Ruthlane was omni ganker.. then left and came back .. apologised to everyone.. then started ganking again.. yet to talk to someone in BoB to see what they say.
Mav
Mav

Back to top Go down

Post  Terlatre Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:03 pm

well BoB merged with MoK a long time, became BoK, then merged with legion and became United. The only present members of BoB that were there (along with me) were Aziah and Smallfoe and they quit a long time ago. I've known this guy since we were both tl5 and I know enough about him to vote no to his application.
Terlatre
Terlatre

Back to top Go down

Post  Enforzaaa Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:43 pm

Terlatre wrote:well BoB merged with MoK a long time, became BoK, then merged with legion and became United. The only present members of BoB that were there (along with me) were Aziah and Smallfoe and they quit a long time ago. I've known this guy since we were both tl5 and I know enough about him to vote no to his application.

Who said you had anything to say here Terl? :p Jk, but em... kay... guess you have it right then. But still, he WAS my idol when i was a lowbie, so.. he could get a chance from me Wink
Enforzaaa
Enforzaaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mav Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:53 pm

Ive since been told toon was Ebayed, so this is probably not the same guy we are talking about. But he got a lot of bad press to face in AO methinks ;(
Mav
Mav

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum